Here are some key instructions on how to care for your henna piece after it is applied
- Allow paste to dry to the touch for 20 minutes
- Allow the paste to remain on the skin for 4 to 8 hours
- Peel off dry henna paste gently (DO NOT WASH)
- Avoid soap and water for a day
- Apply Vaseline or Aquaphor to the design before bathing and cover in plastic (glove or a plastic bag)
- Show off your henna on social media and tag us: @nehahennablossoms !!!
*** Henna can last 7 to 14 days with good aftercare. Henna will stain your hands and feet the best because of the high body heat in those areas. Face, neck, back, and chest don’t have as much body heat therefore don’t stain as well ***